Revolutions is committed to supporting all families on their fertility journey. We are thrilled to offer LGBTQ-affirming fertility services, including pre-conception consults and labwork, herbal support, home or office intrauterine insemination, and referrals as needed to reproductive endocrinologists, acupuncturists, and more. We also have numerous resources in our library and can help you get started with learning how to track your cycles and optimize your health for a successful pregnancy.
We can take care of all your preventive care needs, including Pap and HPV testing, physical exams, contraception refills, lab tests, and referrals as needed.
Sexual & Reproductive Health
Comprehensive care, including
- Hormonal contraception consults (pill, patch, ring, Depo)
- Caya diaphragm fittings (non-hormonal contraception)
- IUD/implant insertions (Mirena, Paragard, Nexplanon)
- Treatments of acute and chronic infections/imbalances
- Evaluation of pelvic pain and abnormal bleeding
- Breast/chest exams
- Menopause care/hormone support
Navigating a pregnancy, giving birth, and becoming a parent are already stressful experiences for many families. During a global pandemic, that stress is even higher. Experience a unique, comprehensive childbirth education series that will prepare you for the uncertainties of this momentous journey.
Next series will begin August 2021. Check back in June for registration updates!